Submit your article
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS OF Rocznik Orientalistyczny/Yearbook of Oriental Studies
- Submitted papers will be subject to peer review by appropriate referees. The names of the reviewers and the results of their work are confidential data.
- The Publisher accepts complete scripts of the Work in *.doc. *.docx in addition to *.pdf format. All the special fonts used by the Author should be sent as an attachment to the text.
- We accept articles written in English, German, French and Russian.
- Every text should consist of a title, main body text, keywords (4-10), and an abstract in English (150 to 200 words).
- The Authors should provide their ORCID number as well as end of article bibliography.
- By submitting the text, the Author warrants to the Publisher: 1. That the Author is the sole author of the Work. Both ghostwriting and guest authorship are manifestations of scientific misconduct. All detected cases will be exposed and appropriate authorities will be informed; 2. That the Author holds the full power and authority to grant these rights; 3. That the Work has not been published in any form nor in any language with any company or person that may still own proprietary rights to the Work.
- By submitting the text, the Author grants, assigns, and transfers to the Publisher, during the full term of copyright and all renewals thereof, the sole and exclusive right to print, publish, distribute, market and sell the Work in any and all editions and formats throughout the World. The assignment is granted free of charge to Rocznik Orientalistyczny/Yearbook of Oriental Studies and shall be effective as long as it complies with the EU directives.
- The Author shall receive two free copies of the Rocznik Orientalistyczny/Yearbook of Oriental Studies issue in which the Work appears (the Author of a review shall receive one free copy).
- The Editor reserves the right to copyedit and proof texts accepted for the publication.
- After copyediting and final proofing, the text, in an electronic format, shall be sent to the Author for his approval. After revisions and clarifications (if necessary) the text must be submitted to the Editor as soon as possible.
Style of Reference